Are you in charge of bringing a dessert to your Thanksgiving celebration? I found a cute little dreamy dessert on My Baking Addiction that is perfect to serve up.
Peanut Butter Pie
Yield: 8 mini pies
For the crust
16 Oreo cookies
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the filling
1 cup heavy cream
8 ounces cream cheese
1 cup creamy-style peanut butter
1 cup confectioner’s sugar
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Place the Oreo cookies into the bowl of a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and melted butter and stir.
2. Evenly divide the crumbs between your individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment or in a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Transfer whipped cream to a small bowl and place it into the refrigerator while you prepare the rest of the filling.
3. Place cream cheese and peanut butter the mixing bowl and beat on medium speed until smooth. Reduce speed to low and gradually add in confectioners’ sugar until well combined. Add in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and beat on medium speed until mixture is creamy and smooth. Take care to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
4. Stir in 1/3 of the whipped cream into the filling mixture. Use a rubber spatula to fold in the remaining whipped cream until well blended until no streaks remain.
3. Evenly pipe or spoon the filling into individual serving dishes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. If desired, garnish with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
We were already fans of Lex Modern prior to the boutique show, but we were delighted to find out they are local. Their custom canvas art is clean, modern, colorful, and fun! How fun it would be to decorate a child’s room around one of these pieces! The hand print kits make great gifts for moms and grandmas.
We are obsessed with the adorable frames by 2Katie Designs. They are gorgeous, and definitely make a statement. They are available in a variety of sizes and colors. They are on my Christmas list! And, at PPNWA, we can’t get enough pretty hair bows. Love. Love. Love.
All Gussied Up is after my own heart. Stripes, chevron, animal prints, fun fonts, colors…oh my! They definitely have what you need to add some personality to your house…an eclectic shopper’s paradise.
We know you are going to be shopping this week so we wanted to make sure you are up to date on our exclusive offers. Happy short work week, Happy Thanksgiving, and Happy shopping! We are thankful for each one of YOU!
Here are our Pinterest picks for a fun and whimsical kids table.
Everything is more fun with costumes, so start them off with a fun little hat or headband to get them excited. Then, play a game of turkey bingo. The game cards would actually make really cute placemats. Personalize the table with these adorable turkey leg place cards, and then make them smile from ear to ear (wink) with corn cob favors (tissue, treats, and real corn stalks). Finish off the table with some fun turkey treats, and you will create a memory that will last for years to come. Don’t forget to send us pictures of your kids Thanksgiving table!
Download our free printables to make your kids Thanksgiving even more fun. Use our circle labels to make cupcake flags to remind your kids and their friends/classmates simple things to be thankful for! You can also find out banner, cards, and name tags here. Just print and use!
Helpful hint: We always email them to Office Depot and have them print for us!