Mini Mexican Pizzas
3-4 tortillas (whole wheat or white)
1/2 pound ground turkey or beef, cooked
1/2 cup salsa or Rotel
2 teaspoons dry taco seasoning.
1/2 cup refried beans
1/2 cup shredded cheese (we used mexican blend)
any additional toppings you choose
1. Preheat oven to 425 degees. Prepare a 12 count mini muffin tin by greasing it with non-stick spray or butter.
2. Lay each tortilla out separately on a cutting board, and use a round object (cup, lid, etc) to cut 3-4 medium circles from each.
3. Press each tortilla circle into the bottom of each muffin cup.
4. In a small bowl, mix the ground meat, salsa, taco seasoning, and beans.
5. Scoop the mixture into each muffin tin, evenly. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
7. Allow pizzas to cool for a few minutes, and remove from muffin tin with a knife or fork.
Top with desired toppings, and enjoy!